- Sleep Number beds suck, sleeping on an air buble is not fun. Unless you are f*cking with the control, I mean "finding" your sleep number at midnight.
- Holy mudfest batman. I ran more in Friday's race than any other cross race I have ever done.
- Roscoe is just as fast sliding across the finish line as he is staying upright
- We got to pit for Molly and Parbo and hang out with the Super Poppers all weekend and it was AWESOME. It is fun to work the pit when stuff is actually going on. During Friday's mudfest Molly was pitting every half-lap and Parbo bent his rear derailleur hanger and pulled his front brake cable out. Saturday and Sunday were uneventful but still fun in the pits. Lots of fun and jokes to be had
- I love sand pits and technical shit! Makes me feel l faster than I actually am right now.
- I also love hearing peoples reaction to our kit. Both good and bad. I am almost as stoked when someone doesn't get it as I am when they do.
- We ran out of I Heart/Jackalope CX t-shirts this weekend and need to have more printed up
- Got some Super Sweet ultra Euro Pro tips from Molly and Parbo that I am not sharing =)
- Racing was fun I finished solid low 20's everyday. Roscoe was as high as 6th and down in the high teens the other days. Chili, well they screwed Chili in Ohio. He was int he top ten everyday for sure but no one really knows where he finished
- We totally crashed a burritto and beer party Friday after the race. The Half Acre and my wife inc crews were plotting the Half Wife Cramhole Classic or next year - could be interesting.
- There may be pictures of my muddy ass crack, but you will never see them.
- There also may be a new competition for the title of Dr. Crash, but I wouldn't know anything about that either (It wasn't me)
- Breakfast at Big Boy sucks.
- Please someone tell me why it is so hard to keep the races scored properly? I would gladly pay $5 extra to race with a timing chip if it meant I could find out where I placed before I left at the end of the day!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Posted by eforendo at 8:02 PM
The Cincinnati UCI 3 Race weekend was AWESOME! The Sleep Number Bed at the Raddison sucks cramhole! 3 Days of sweet racing, awesome times, new friends, and super pits. Here is the bullet point A.D.D. report.
- ► 2011 (32)
- ► 2010 (64)