I'll make it quick with just the highlights
- MWI teammates (and wives) are awesome and a great bunch of 'cross racing nuts!!!!
- Mt. Krumpet is no joke (up or down)
- Friday Night: Cold, slick, and cold - 11th
- Saturday: Tough (but good for me) run up and slick riser, broke pedal, awesome 'Chili' bike swap in the pit - 12th
- Sunday: Solid race start to finish with some muddy sections - 7th
- MWI teammates and wives are awesome (and yes, I know I repeated this)!!! Chili has ruined me for all others...
- Blue rig and Challenge tires killed it all weekend long!